JSCOR provides access to research support including biostatistical/epidemiological services and data management help across the eleven divisions in the Department of Surgery. We are here to help you have a secure, successful, and sustainable clinical research experience.
For more information please contact the Program Administrator: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Engage in quality research to advance studies of surgery outcomes.
· Provide biostatistical and study design support services to assist surgeons build the capacity for research.
· Help topic-centered outcomes research groups with a focus on issues such as quality of life, vascular outcomes, equity in organ transplant allocation, vulnerability in elderly patients, cancer care, occupational health, safety, and interventions aimed at reducing risk among surgical patients.
· Have a database library to empower surgeons to utilize large datasets.
· Provide expertise in database analysis to answer questions not amenable to local in-house case series.
· Provide a biostatistical consultation service, which supports the computational needs of researchers within the department.